Home      Contact Me      About Me      Our Home      Recipes      My Projects

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

About Me

My name is Melody. Nice to meet you. I have a desire to blog but not the technical knowledge of blogging. So this is the start of my blog to see if I am capable or if I even like it.  I want to write about my home, family, projects and creative interests. I am not really a writer or photographer so I hope to improve those skills through this blog and lots of practice. I am a simple person, homemaker, empty nester, married to my love who is a retired military officer. We have lived in our home state for about four years now after a 23 year Air Force career. A whole other story that I may write about eventually. I am a mother to one son (military also), a lovely daughter-in-law and four delightful grandchildren.  I have a variety of interest as stated above but I also love thrifting, flea markets, antique shops and anywhere with "junk" as my grandmother use to say. Maybe I will "see" you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment